The PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate course is designed for anyone who has Foundation certification and wants to upgrade their knowledge and certification to Practitioner level. The course focuses strongly on workshops, exercises and case studies so that you understand how to put the theory into practice.
The objective of this course is for each participant to be able to:
- Understand all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Know how to deliver projects on time, within budget and to defined quality requirements
- Effectively control the start, progress and closure of a project
- Integrate the PRINCE2 Principles and Themes into a project
- Establish a project organisation with the appropriate stakeholders
- Apply planning processes that ensure alignment with project business case and quality requirements
- Manage the progress of a project using the appropriate control mechanisms
Who should attend
- Current or aspiring project management professionals
- Anyone intending to become a PRINCE2 Consultant or PRINCE2 Trainer.
- People working on projects, people initiating projects, business representatives, team leaders, those with an interest in project management or who are considering moving into that field.
Module 2: Practitioner Preparation Course & Exam (2 days)
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Level Course is designed to provide the in-depth knowledge and understanding necessary to ensure you are able to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end, Participants need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
The course comprises an intensive 2-day format of lectures, workshops and exercises. The Practitioner exam is held at the end of Day 2.
The course will cover the following:
1. Revision of foundation certificate theory
2. Coaching on examination structure and process
3. Complete mock Practitioner exam questions
4. Practical exercises and discussions on how to implement PRINCE2
Face-to-face classroom training
Fees A$ per person
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner - Course & Exam (5 days)
- $1950 + gst
- PRINCE2® Foundation - Course & Exam (3 days)
- $1300 + gst
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Prep - Course & Exam (2 days)
- $1200 + gst
What You Get:
- Genuine 2-day course! Our Practitioner exam is held on Friday afternoon, not first thing in the morning. You get two full days, better coverage of material and much better exam revision and exam prep.
- Full catering. A proper sit-down lunch plus morning and afternoon tea is provided each day. You are not left to fend for yourself and you don't miss out on valuable discussions and interactions during the breaks. All up, a much better learning experience.
- Materials + Exams:
- ALC PRINCE2 workbook
- Practice Exams
- Practitioner exam
- Great post-course support. There are always questions after the course. We are local and offer genuine support. Get your questions answered promptly and in your time zone.
NOTE: The course textbook Managing Successful Projects is not included with the course fee. It is assumed that participants already have this from when they attended the Foundation module. If you need a new copy of the textbook this can be purchased. Please contact us.
Our Price Guarantee!
Quality usually comes at a premium, but we strive hard to offer you the best value PRINCE2 training possible - best courses at competitive prices.
Contact the ALC team if you think you can get a better comparable deal on PRINCE2 anywhere else!
The Practitioner Certificate exam is normally held in the afternoon on Day 5. The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
Foundation Certificate is a mandatory pre-requisite to undertake the Practitioners exam.
- Objective testing
- 8 questions - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).