Book with confidence with the longest-serving provider of ITIL training, since 1999!
The ITIL® Foundation qualification is no longer a “nice to have” for IT staff looking to make improvements for their teams or their organisation; it is no longer a differentiator for individuals seeking advancement. This qualification is simply a “MUST HAVE” for any organisation or department or individual concerned with improving IT Service Management.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is the entry level course for anyone needing to understand ITIL. The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL framework and how it is used to enhance the quality of IT services in an ever more competitive market space.
- Learn all the key features that underpin ITIL
- Get full preparation for the Foundation Certificate exam
Why choose ALC:
- Quality The ALC reputation is based on the quality of our training and our customer service. Our trainers are all qualified to ITIL Expert level and are genuine long-term practitioners of ITIL who have distinguished themselves as training professionals over many years
- Reliability. We have been providing ITIL training since 1999 and are the longest serving provider in the Asia-Pacific region. We have a proven track record of helping thousands of people to pass their ITIL exams
- Value. Quality usually comes at a premium but we work hard at all levels to ensure competitive pricing, whether you're a small, medium or large organisation or a private individual
- Support. We provide great post-course support to give you timely answers to the questions that come up once the course is over
- Customer Service. For us, training is not a sideline activity - it is all that we do. With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Kuala Lumpur, We are a team of dedicated people who care about your success.
Please call us or email if you have any questions or require any further information.
The aim of this course is for each participant to be able to:
- Use the ITIL terminology
- Understand the ITIL processes needed in your IT department
- Identify the sub-activities for each best practice process
- Understand your role and responsibilities regarding IT Service Management
- Understand aspects of implementing ITIL processes and creating a cycle of continuous improvement.
Who should attend
The ITIL Foundation course is appropriate for:
- Any individual working in an IT environment who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Any individual who needs a greater understanding of how an organisation can make use of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT services and the managing thereof
- Anyone who may have an interest in the subject such as IT Managers, Service Desk staff, Operations staff, Developers.
- History of ITIL
- ITIL Qualification scheme
2. Service Management as a practice
- Service Management
3. The Service Lifecycle
- The Structure, Scope, Components and Interfaces of the ITIL Library
- ITIL Service Life cycle
4. Service Strategy
- Service Models
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management
5. Service Design
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
6. Service Transition
- Transition Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Knowledge Management
7. Service Operation
- Incident Management
- Event Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Service Desk
- Application Management
- Technical Management
- Operations Management
8. Continual Service Improvement
- The Continual Service Improvement Model
9. Technology and Architecture
- Generic requirements for an integrated set of Service Management Technology
- Understand how Service Automation assists with integrating Service Management processes
10. Related Standards and Frameworks
- Understanding how ITIL relates to:
- ISO/IEC 20000
- ISO 27000
11. Exam Preparation
- Examination techniques
- Mock exams
Fees MYR Per Person
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate (Course & Exam)
- MYR 3,300 + gst
- Course presentation in quality CBD hotel
- ALC course workbook
- ITIL Foundation Certificate exam
- Full catering including sit-down lunch
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is an internationally-recognised qualification and is a prerequisite for further qualifications in ITIL.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The ITIL Foundation course earns 2 points towards the ITIL Expert qualification (minimum 22 points required).